Angie Huntington Bundy
Ammon Bundy from Jail reports what took place from eye witness's. Follow link.
Ryan is at Multnomah county jail in Solitary Confinement ... he was beat up this morning. He was pushed down the stairs and then had 3 officers on him.
He has the bullet in his arm still. He did not resist arrest.
He simply asked him this morning where he was going and they deemed that is him resisting arrest. He will be putting out a statement shortly.
The whole meeting today was about the bullet it was not about the Nevada case contrary to what the media reported.
Angie Huntington Bundy
He has the name of two other witnesses who watched this happen.
Ammon said Ryan did not refuse to go to a hearing.
He went to the hearing last week.
Ammon said remember what this is about.
This is about the prosecution wanting that bullet in his shoulder and Ryan refusing to allow them.
Ammon said he tried to fill out a kyte form to explain what Ammon saw, demand answers, and report abuse and the guard wouldn't let Ammon fill out a kyte.
Ammon also said at 6am this morning after they beat Ryan up and took him from the cell Ammon and two other witnesses watched them bring a garbage can over and start throwing away Ryan's stuff.
Ryan is his own attorney and keeps his legal documents in his cell. Keep in mind trial is in 4 weeks.
Call the jail and demand that they allow Ryan to call his wife and tell her exactly what happened today and let her know he is ok.
Ammon also said he got the names of the guards who were involved in all of this this morning. He doesn't want to release the names publicly right now but we do have them written down.
Jail is saying that to or from the courthouse Ryan got into it with one of the deputies so they put him in solitary.
Interestingly enough Kelli was told that he refused to go to court LAST WEEK so they put him in solitary.
Which is it??
Just some history on these harassments with Ryan.
2 surgeons refused to the prosecution to remove the bullets from Ryan's shoulder.
Word is that they have now found one willing and so they are trying to jump through loops to remove the bullet asap.
UPDATE: Ryan's standby attorney Lisa said that she thinks they took him to a meeting.
She isn't sure why they ganged up on him and beat him in the process or even what the meeting is for.
She is trying to find out more info.
Mona drove to OSU hospital and he is not there.
Please share! Ammon just called and said Ryan was just beaten up by 5 US Marshals.
They slammed his head into the floor and dragged him out and bagged up all his stuff.
There were several witnesses including Ammon.
Nobody knows where they took him.
They may be taking him to get the bullet out.
They have been trying to get it out for weeks and Ryan has been refusing to allow them.
Who can we call to put a stop to this?
Can someone in Portland go down there?
Please start making phone calls this is not ok.
Call the jail and see if we can get them to tell us where he was taken.
Call all the hospitals in the area OSU....
I think there is one named providence??
Please post on this thread any info you get from any phone calls.
Angie Huntington Bundy
Dave H. Bundy
Here is the head of the US Marshal service in Portland
U.S. Marshal: Russel Burger
Mark O. Hatfield U.S. Courthouse
1000 S.W. 3rd Avenue, Room 401
Portland, OR 97204
People we are once again being lied too! Call and demand answers!!!
Kelli Stewart Deborah Sue Venetucci Michele Fiore Gavin Seim
All of this for what reason???? What did these men do that was so terrible? They educated people, uncovered a whole lot of corruption, and cleaned a building out in the middle of nowhere.
So, it totally makes sense that they should be treated worse than rapists and murderers...no bail for them because they are so dangerous... Where is there any evidence of that???
When they were being ambushed and shot at, no one shot back. I'm sorry, but all of this just seems so horribly wrong to me.
DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE (THE DOJ)
For Profit Corporation
DUN and BRADSTREET # 011669674
LORETTA E. LYNCH
U.S. Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20530-0001
PROPOSED TERMS AND CONDITIONS
i am in receipt of your offer to cut into my flesh and take/carry away an item in [my] possession. For the suggested transaction to take place without conditions would require a great amount of trust on [my] behalf but no trust on behalf of THE DOJ.
It has been implied that you represent a different branch of THE DOJ that unjustly ended the life of [my] dear friend [cf lavoy finnicum], unjustly attempted to prematurely end the live(s) of [myself, cf ryan bundy], [cf shawna cox], [cf ryan payne], [cf victoria sharp]. I do not have full faith that you have clean hands in these matters, as you are part of the body that committed these crimes against your fellow mankind.
It has come to [my] attention recently that three (3) of the nurses, that were employed, and possibly on shift, at the Harney County Hospital at the time [cf lavoy finnicum] was brought in to the hospital, are now “suspiciously” deceased. This causes [myself] and all mankind deep grief and grave concerns regarding your trustworthiness. One must not think hard to conclude that any man or woman, involved in your proposed “removal” of evidence from [my] custody, may find themselves to be in grave danger shortly after their participation in this proposed “removal”.
With this in mind i require you to act in good faith and fulfill the following conditions prior to [me] consenting to the proposed “removal”:
1. THE DOJ agrees to propose a chain of custody, with regards to item [my property] to be removed, from the physician to the final destination, the forensic scientist of [my] choosing. The proposed list must be approved by [me, cf ryan bundy].
2. THE DOJ agrees to a thorough background-check, conducted and produced by an independent criminal investigator, of [my] choosing, on each man or woman on the proposed chain of custody.
3. THE DOJ must provide a $90,000,000.00 policy/account/bond on the life and liberty of each, any and all man or woman on the proposed chain of custody of the item [my property] proposed to be removed.
4. THE DOJ agrees that i [cf ryan bundy] am the trustee of these policy(s)/account(s)/bond(s), with the authority to release, at [my] discretion, at any time to the immediate “family” members, the beneficiaries, if the life or liberty of the principal is impaired in any form or fashion.
5. THE DOJ agrees to bear full liability for the continued life and liberty of each man or woman on the proposed chain of custody of the item [my property] removed, for a period of time no less than ten (10) years.
6. THE DOJ agrees to release 100% of the $90,000,000.00 policy/account/bond if for any reason the life or liberty, of each man or woman on the proposed chain of custody of the item [my property] removed, ceases to continue or is altered in any way shape or form for a period of time no less than ten (10) years.
7. THE DOJ agrees, as an act of good faith, to release, without condition, from capture a/k/a jail, the mind, [body] and spirit of the man, the creation(s) of God:
(a) [cf ryan bundy] to prepare for September 7, 2016
(b) [cf ammon bundy] to prepare for September 7, 2016
(c) [cf david fry] to prepare for September 7, 2016
(d) [cf melvin bundy] to prepare for September 7, 2016
(e) [cf dave bundy] to prepare for September 7, 2016
(f) [cf travis cox] to prepare for September 7, 2016
(g) [cf peter santilli] to prepare for September 7, 2016
8. THE DOJ agrees to the following being present, as [my] witness, from start to finish of removal:
(a) [cf angela bundy]
(b) LISA LUDWIG
(c) Videographer of [my] choosing
(d) Any and all [my] advisors
(e) A criminal investigator of [my] choosing
9. THE DOJ agrees to pay all medical cost of the removal procedure in addition to any and all travel expenses of [my] witnesses.
10. THE DOJ agrees the item to be removed is [my] property
11. THE DOJ agrees to pay [cf angela bundy] $1,000,000.00 fair and just compensation for the damage to [her] private trust property [cf ryan bundy], and is to be paid to [cf angela bundy] prior to scheduling procedure.
12. THE DOJ agrees that [my] property, the item to be removed, is [my] property and will merely be on loan to THE DOJ for the limited and sole purpose of transportation to [my] chosen forensic scientist.
13. THE DOJ agrees that [my] property, the item proposed to be removed, is to be returned to [my] possession within fourteen (14) days.
14. THE DOJ agrees that the procedure is valued at $6,300,000.00 and is to be paid to I, as equal substance, prior to the scheduling of the procedure.
15. THE DOJ agrees that the payment of $6,300,000.00 is for the proposed procedure only and does not in any way relieve THE DOJ, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, (any) SHERIFF’S DEPARTMENT, FEDERAL MARSHALLS SERVICE, (any) STATE PATROL, or any man or woman in their private capacity, who participated in the wrongdoing which lead to this item being forced into [my] flesh, of liability arising from civil or criminal charges being brought against them; nor does it relieve any of the mentioned from future liability as can be expected (long term damage).
16. THE DOJ agrees the burden of liability must not come from the fruits of the labor of we the people, but rather from the fruit of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA’s own labors and profits, as it is a for profit corporation.
17. THE DOJ agrees that only i, and without question or argument, will determine in the future what symptoms are related back to this procedure.
18. THE DOJ agrees that the attending physician is to confer solely with [cf angela bundy] regarding any matters medical (ie medications during and after procedure) and THE DOJ agrees to abide with all privacy regulations and at no time is THE DOJ to give medical advice.
19. THE DOJ agrees that the procedure will not include any sedation of the mind, nor mind altering drugs or sleep inducing medications; I am to stay alert, aware, awake, conscious and uncompromised throughout procedure.
Let [me] be clear:
Terms and conditions numbers 1-6 are NOT NEGOTIABLE as there is no reasonable expectancy that your agency, who has dirty hands, can assure the safety of innocent lives without being held liable prior to their participation in this event.
Term and condition number 7 is NOT NEGOTIABLE as you currently act in bad faith by unlawfully caging your fellowman without recourse. You are doing so to ensure that each man listed is handicapped in such a way that you stand a chance of winning a matter you otherwise could not win without your cheating ways. You have no desire for a fair trial on September 7, 2016.
Term and condition number 8 is NOT NEGOTIABLE as you have attempted and achieved murder, and i do not trust you.
Terms and conditions 9-19 are NOT NEGOTIABLE as you are dishonorable, and I do not trust your right hand to investigate your left hand.
NOTICE: These terms and conditions are not meant to be misconstrued as anything other than a message to YOU that YOU have taken enough without bringing equal substance. I will thank you and your agency for acting honorably toward [me] during this procedure, as I am an honorable man. Your silence is acceptance to [my] terms and conditions.
NOTICE TO THE PRINCIPLE IS NOTICE TO THE AGENT; NOTICE TO THE AGENT IS NOTICE TO THE PRINCIPLE
ryan c bundy;
man; all right reserve;
exempt from levy