Yesterday at 11:49am
SHERIFF MACK'S PRESS RELEASE:
(Note: If your State Legislator or Group wants to be listen on this press release going to be presented in Washington, DC early next week, contact me right away by PM or email. We have several listed on it from our visit to the Statehouse earlier this week.)
There Is No Liberty With Innocents in Prison!
For Immediate Release: January 29, 2017
We The People of The United States of America, do hereby request the immediate assistance and intervention by President Donald J Trump, the U S Congress, the US Attorney General, media outlets, churches, civic groups, and all freedom organizations, to join together in stopping the injustices befalling numerous Americans, who are now in prison as a result of out-of-control federal regulations. These victimized Americans have not committed any crimes, have harmed no other human being, and are good honest people. It appears that their only offense has been to offend federal bureaucrats, who have in turn done all in their power to
make examples of otherwise law-abiding citizens. We beg the President and all public servants to put an end to these senseless and cruel atrocities. A brief review of only a few of these injustices are as follows:
* Steve and Dwight Hammond from Burns, OR, were charged with “Domestic Terrorism” for burning debris and foliage on their family ranch. They were convicted, spent about a year in prison, paid a $400,000 fine (raised by their neighbors, fellow ranchers, and friends) and were then released. The judge said the charges against them “shocked the conscience of this court.” The federal gov't appealed their “light” sentences and the Ninth Circuit sent these good people back to prison, essentially giving Dwight Hammond, now 76 years old, a life sentence. Both men went to prison twice for the same offense.
* Sam Girod, an Amish farmer in Kentucky, has been fending off the FDA for five years. He was recently arrested and now sits in a federal prison. What was his crime? Sam Girod actually made a healing salve out of Chickweed and shared it with people in need. He was stripped from his family and now faces life in prison!
* Kenneth Wright had his home raided and ransacked in Stockton, CA by the Dept of Education SWAT Team, because his estranged wife failed to pay back her student loan. He did not go to prison, but was placed in a hot patrol cruiser for 6 hours while the SWAT team raided his home to “search for evidence.” This federal SWAT mentality (Dept of Ed.) has got to stop. (Video is available on youtube)
* 53 ranchers in Clarke County, NV, have all been run out of business and their lands and cattle confiscated by the BLM, U S Forest Service, and Obama executive orders, completely violating the U S Constitution and the Declaration of Independence. (Victims are Americans of all races and colors)
* Other Amish farmers have undergone similar abuses and SWAT raids, because they do not pasteurize their dairy products. We likewise want these good people left alone and allow Americans to choose their own dairy products from whomever they wish. (A definition of liberty)
* In Kansas, Shane Cox, who currently has a daughter serving our country as a Marine, and Jeremy Kettler, a disabled Veteran, were both charged and arrested. Cox for manufacturing a firearm suppressor, and Kettler for buying one. Both actions are allowed and protected by Kansas State law. Both were arrested by the BATF, who asked Kettler to testify against Cox. Kettler refused so he was charged also and is now facing prison along with Cox. Both men are entirely innocent.
Such arrests and abuses are the result of bureaucrats creating criminals. If America is to be great again, as President Trump has pledged, then this cannot continue.
Therefore, we solemnly request that an independent committee be established to review all arrests and incarcerations from the IRS, BLM, FDA, BATF, EPA, USFS, and all other bureaucracies, in order to free any similar victims. We have many Americans and public officials who are eager to work on this committee. In the meantime, we implore President Trump to grant pardons to these aforementioned people and restore them to their families.
America's Freedom Coalition:
Sheriff Richard Mack, Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association (CSPOA)
Sam Bushman, Liberty Round Table
Tom DeWeese, American Policy Center
Larry Pratt, GOA Executive Director Emeritus
Keith Alan, ForThePeopleShow.com
Michele Fiore, former Nevada Assemblywoman
Judge Andrew Napolitano - FoxNews
Linda (Fmr AZ News Anchor) and David Hansen Chandler, AZ
Gary and Pam Shawver, Wadena, IA
James Edwards, host of The Political Cesspool
Dr. Peter Steinmetz, Director of Nakamoto Brain Research Institute
Al Baldasaro, New Hampshire State Rep
Sheriff Pam Elliott, Edwards County, TX
The Board of Directors, The Kansas Chamber of Liberty
KrisAnne Hall, Constitutional Education and Consulting
Robert Wood, Southeast Kansas Conservative Group
Don and Renee Slinkard, Secure Kansas-Secure America
Chuck Henderson, The Flint Hills Tea Party (Kansas)
Mark Rinke, Hope for America Coalition (Kansas)
Tim Morse, Jackson County Sheriff (Kansas)
Randy Garber, Kansas State Rep.
Mike Houser, Kansas State Rep.
Blake Carpenter, Kansas State Rep.
Pete DeGraaf, Kansas State Rep.
Trevor Jacobs, Kansas State Rep.
Eric L. Smith, Kansas State Rep.
TerriLois Gregory, former Kansas State Rep.
Jim Howell, Sedgwich County Commissioner and former Kansas State Rep.
Jacob LaTurner, Kansas State Senator