40 days & 40 nights, a Challenge to Humanity, American's. The Blueprint for our national survival, and yours.
"With a firm reliance on the protection of divine providence.
We mutually pledge to each other our Lives
our Fortune and our sacred Honor"
Reliance: (noun) Confident or trustful dependence.
Divine: (Adjective) Devoted to God; religious; sacred.proceeding from God.
Pledge: (noun) Solemn promise delivered as security for the fulfillment of a promise, subject to forfeiture on failure to pay or fulfill the promise.
Lives: (noun) A state, existence,conceived of as belonging to the soul.
Fortune: (noun) Wealth or Riches.
Honor: (noun) Honesty, fairness, integrity, high respect as for worth, merit, or rank.
1. Does God exist ? 2. Do I know him ? 3. Who am I to Him ? 4. Pray on my knees once a day.
1. Do the Hard things.
2. Accept we may all ask: "Have I not yet done enough for my country?"
3. Do little things for family Charity begins at home.
1. Accept that we will have to pay for what we have done and spent.
2. We may not be able to have the house, the car or retirement we want.
3. Tithe 10 %.
Stop all dishonesty in our lives including the lies we tell ourselves.
Revised: 8/28/2010Approved by: Glenn Beck.